Application for Admission to Master of Arts in European Studies Programme for 2020/2022
How to Apply
Admission is open to applicants who have at least a Bachelor or “Licenciatura” or equivalent degree in related field from an accredited institution. An overall result of Grade C+ or above (The equivalent means 2.3 on the 4.0 GPA scale, 14 on the 20-point scale or 70 out of 100) is required for application.
Applicants have to complete the online application before the application deadline (28 February 2020). For more details and important information about the admission regulations and online application, please kindly browse this link:
Applications must attach with the following documents:
- Identification card copy. (One passport copy for oversea students)
- Photo (passport size photo in JPG format with 300dpi, with white background and no border).
- Certified copies of certificate(s) and academic transcript(s) for the programmes(s) taken and documents supporting information given in the application form.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Two recommendation letters.
- A non-refundable application fee of MOP200. Payment method can be by cash, in cheque, cashier order, or bank draft payable to “University of Macau”. An additional handling charge of MOP50 is required for each foreign bank draft or cashier’s order.The application fee payments must be made by the deadline of the application period.Master of Arts in European Studies Tuition Fee
Master of Arts in European Studies Tuition Fee
Master of Arts in European Studies 2018/2019
Tuition Fee: MOP 56,700 (Macao Students)
MOP 71,550 (Chinese Mainland, Taiwan and Hong Kong Students)
MOP 89,370 (Foreign Students)
Contact:Mr. Jimmy Leong
Telephone: (853) 2835 4326
Fax: +853 2835 6155
Limited scholarships will be offered to appicants with outstanding academic records and potentials